TradeKing Live access minimum over 50 trades per year?

Posted by miguelv on April 17, 2017 (03:45PM)

After not using several months Tradeking for a few months this week I decided to add funds to my account. When I communicate by email to be allowed access to Tradeking Live I am told: Dear Investor, Thank you for contacting TradeKing. You will receive real- time quotes in TK Live once you have placed over 50 trades for the year. You can set-up your account, on the classic site, for free real-time refreshable quotes under My Accounts > Settings > Real-Time Quotes. Click on the box next to Use Real-Time Quotes and hit Save. Once activated, you will receive real-time quotes, charts and options chains. Your Watchlist and Holdings will also then provide refreshable to real-time data. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or comments you might have regarding your account or our website. We can be reached via this email address, through the “Live Chat” links on our website, or by phone at 877-495-5464. Our phone and live chat hours are 8 AM to 6 PM ET. Sincerely, Christopher Johns Client Services TradeKing 11605 N Community House Rd, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28277 (877) 495-5464 When was this new rule implemented and where does your website appear?

Posted by miguelv on April 17, 2017 (04:20PM)

Tradeking Live there is a minimum of 50 trades a year to have access to NBBO (National Best Bid and Offer) streaming quotes. At this time you have BATS quotes which are 3-5 seconds delayed.

Posted by irishneal11 on April 18, 2017 (12:13PM)

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you for the summary miguelv, you are correct that funded clients who have executed below 50 trades in the past 12 months receive quotes from the BATS exchange rather then NBBO (national best bid and offer) quotes. The BATS are however real time. These may differ from the NBBO quote if the BATS is not currently at the best price available for the stock, they are not however delayed in any way.

Regards

Neal Atkins

Client Services TradeKing LLC

You must Log In to post to this forum.

Not a member? Register Now to …

• See what other traders are doing
  • Make your own trades public
  • Share your thoughts on a trade
  • Join or start a group
  • Connect with like-minded traders