Mediswipe?

Posted by Prowheel on March 21, 2013 (02:21PM)

Anyone else invest in Mediswipe? I would like honest opinions on it. I plan on investing a little more while it is down. I know it is a penny stock but I have high hopes for it and see some progress from the company. I have lost a little bit thus far but hope the gains in the end outweigh the losses now. Thank you to whoever reads this.

Posted by onawhim on March 21, 2013 (05:43PM)

MediSwipe (Stock Symbol:MWIP) offers a complete line of merchant services for your medical dispensary business including, Visa, MasterCard & merchant accounts, debit & credit card transaction processing, gift/loyalty card programs and POS terminals. We understand your business, and work with private banking institutions that will streamline the application process and have you accepting credit cards with 5 business days. With MediSwipe, we can tailor a transaction processing solution to meet your needs.

If this is the right company, I think you may have a very bumpy ride to endure.  The majority of hospitals and pharmaceuticals have their own billing department.  Usually medical billing involves insurance and I see no mention of that here.  If they are interested only in the cannabis trade, then it could be decades before they become profitable.  The Feds are not too happy about these sales.  I think there are better companies to invest in. Good luck and happy trading.

Posted by Prowheel on March 22, 2013 (09:02AM)

Thank you for your input onawhim. I will monitor it closely before I invest anymore into it. I'm new to trading and I do not have alot of money to invest at this point but would like to start somewhere. I will sit on the stocks I have for now since it has been a bumpy road so far. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thank you.

You must Log In to post to this forum.

Not a member? Register Now to …

• See what other traders are doing
  • Make your own trades public
  • Share your thoughts on a trade
  • Join or start a group
  • Connect with like-minded traders