Free technical analysis software

Posted by Samuel Hall on February 06, 2014 (11:21AM)

I see these big shots such as Dan Fitzpatrick using some beefy programs with a plethora of analysis tools available. I am looking to find a website or software for free that will provide me with such tools. So far I have been using Finviz and Tradeking. What do you use? 

Posted by etruckerdave on February 07, 2014 (01:20AM)

I recently discovered stockta.com . There is a lot that I don't know about technical analysis, but I have learned a few things. I think that technical analysis is right more than 50% of the time, but it is often wrong, also.

Posted by Samuel Hall on February 07, 2014 (09:39AM)

of course it is best to use both fundamental and technical analysis. I doubt that there is a program that provides fundamental analysis, is there such a beast?

Posted by etruckerdave on February 07, 2014 (06:13PM)

I use money.msn.com for fundamental analysis of a stock. This shows the financial highlights of a stock. I don't think I would be able to figure out the information they show on my own using financial information that is reported by the company that the stock represents..

Posted by tedschw on February 08, 2014 (02:04PM)

I like www.stockcharts.com

Posted by SuperCoolAxZ on February 09, 2014 (04:43PM)

Hi

Posted by SuperCoolAxZ on February 09, 2014 (04:43PM)

Testing.

Posted by jackoftrades on February 12, 2014 (09:56AM)

yahoo message boards... lol

americanbulls.com has some free signals from their candlestick charting with explanation.I have never paid for their service but you can track their signals (buy,sell,short,stay in cash) and it checks out. I find it to be a good resource for stocks I otherwise would not have discovered on my own.

You must Log In to post to this forum.

Not a member? Register Now to …

• See what other traders are doing
  • Make your own trades public
  • Share your thoughts on a trade
  • Join or start a group
  • Connect with like-minded traders